What is Video Marketing?
Have you become frustrated with your ability to reach new customers who are looking for your product or service?
Do you find your competitions’ internet videos popping up on the websites you visit and wonder how they do it?
Have you wanted to tap into online video marketing, but were afraid you could not afford it?
Smart business owners today are looking for more innovative ways to completely with costly traditional advertising methods.? This is a natural response to the loss of effectiveness of traditional print and broadcast advertising.? The market has changed and smart business owners are changing with it.
As a small business owner, you may have wondered how you could reach more potential customers using the massive online video market.? Online videos are extremely powerful assets for small businesses that want to generate more customers, more sales, and more profits.
There is no denying the fact that every business should have a strong online presence today. But many business owners are overlooking the importance of having a strong online video presence.
Video marketing is the process of creating and distributing videos online for marketing purposes. After creating videos related to your product or service, you can then host those videos on your own website as well as distribute them to various online video sharing sites such as Youtube.
Did you know that recent studies show that approximately 53.5% of the population and 70.8% of internet users will watch online videos in 2012? Online videos are slowly, but surely taking the place of television sets all over the world.
When deciding what type of videos to create for your business, creativity is the key if you really want to draw in your target audience.
Posting and optimizing your online videos is the ultimate way to get more local attention for your business. Therefore, the more videos you have posted online, the better.
Creating and marketing online videos may seem like a costly route. However, it’s one of the most cost-effective methods available today that actually work to drive traffic to your business.
Video production is not expensive and doesn’t take long at all. In addition, there are many different types of videos you can use to generate an interest in your company. You can create simple video commercials, create tutorial videos about your product or service, answer frequently asked questions, create product demonstration videos, and so much more.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Stand Out from Competitors – Online videos can really help your business stand out from your competitors because a lot of them have not tapped into this profitable resource yet.
- Increased Brand Awareness and Credibility – Nothing builds more of a personal connection with your target audience than video.? Videos allow you to introduce your brand as well as tell your audience how your company can benefit them.
- More Online Visibility – Your company videos can be posted in many different places online such as your website, your Facebook Page, Youtube, and more.
- Connecting on a Personal Level with Consumers – Videos always give marketing that “personal touch” because viewers feel like they know you – and can trust you simply because they’ve watched your video.
- Powerful Backlinks – Videos are great for helping your business website rank better. The more videos you have linked back to your website, the more relevant your website becomes in the eyes of the search engines.
- More Leads, Customers, and Sales – All of the benefits above will ultimately deliver more results from your online efforts!
Getting Started with Video Marketing
Hospitality Formula Consulting is the local leader of Online Video Marketing services from A-Z. Whether you need assistance in creating your videos or simply need some help distributing them online, we can help.
Are you ready to take your online marketing efforts into the digital age with Video Marketing?
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discover a video marketing strategy? that is right for your business.